Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cutting my own hair emo style??! ASDFJKL;!?

Okay, I need desperate help! I want to know how to cut my own hair and make it like emo. I don't want it like scene where it's short %26amp; choppy in the back. I have long, straight, blonde hair that's thick. If you have any tips that would be GREAT. Step by step instructions would be lovely too. And don't leave gayxcore messages saying "You should just kill yourself now, emo." Thanks, I'm getting ready for an upcoming show, and I would like to look my best. Thanks! %26lt;3333



And yes, I wish my hair were emo, because then it would cut itself.



Just an FYI, I can't dye it black or anything drastic. And don't ask questions like, "What is emo?" because that's what Yahoo! Answers is for to answer people's questions, not give them ANOTHER question. Thanks. And like I said, step-by-step instructions would be lovely.



Cutting my own hair emo style??! ASDFJKL;!?

Well that choppy bob is the standard at emo shows here in Newfoundland.Theres also a more assymetrical style that shorter in the back and angled longer in the front. It can easily be acheived on any length by yourself or with the help of a friend.Alot of emo chicks up here do funky updos too.Anyway that's about all I know about emo hair!



Cheers!



Vanessa



Cutting my own hair emo style??! ASDFJKL;!?

keep your hair the way it is. youll be different from other the emo kids.



Cutting my own hair emo style??! ASDFJKL;!?

I cut my own hair, not in an emo style, but it is possible to cut your own hair if you want to. Choppy styles are easier because you don't have to try to get anything straight!



Don't cut too much in one go or you might regret it, just take it slow. Hold your fingers upwards and take sections of your hair that way (vertical not horizontal) so you don't end up with any horrific "steps". Cut at angles and move the scissors round while you cut so it's not too blunt. Hold the scissors so they're pointing in the same direction as the end of the hair, (so you're cutting into the ends), to finish off. That will stop it being so blunt too.



Hard to explain in words!!!



Use a mirror to check the back and be confident. Also remember it won't look any good when it's first cut, you'll need to wash, dry and style it to see what it looks like.



Cutting my own hair emo style??! ASDFJKL;!?

hmm, dy it blone and black or excpet blonde put red?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs