Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need new hair cut!! help!!?

I'm getting my hair cut. I have long blonde hair. And i don't need side bangs but i would get them. i will not cut my hair short. I need to put it in a pony for the gym.need pic.



Need new hair cut!! help!!?

http://bangs.hairresources.net/Longangle...



With or without the bangs.



Need new hair cut!! help!!?

just get some angels or layers. you can still put it in a pony tail, %26amp; you can see a change.



Need new hair cut!! help!!?

sholder leanth!



Need new hair cut!! help!!?

hmm try this one. its really cute, and if you dont like the crazy layers all the time, then you can brush it with a rounded brush and hair dryer for softer curls.



Need new hair cut!! help!!?

get ur hair layered or feathered it wld look pretty and u can still tie it up



x holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs