Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do most girls think about guys their cutting hair in 'special places'?

Im curious about this for dating reasons. Ok so Im 21 an I shaved all my pubes off from my private area and under my arms. Im athletic and confident but only have five inches and a small sac. Where do I stand on the age scale in relation to everyone else? Thanks for your help!



What do most girls think about guys their cutting hair in 'special places'?

I wouldn't worry about it. I personally don't shave it all off but i think it's ok to trim up a bit. Think about it. If you were a chick would you want to go down on a guy with a giant bush?



What do most girls think about guys their cutting hair in 'special places'?

bob has mixed feeling about you



1) you are a f a g for shaving down there



2) you are a man to admit you have 5 inches and a small sac



bob is 6 inches of love making machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs