Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting hair cut for circle face, anyone help?

I have a circle face and sorta like a second chin, not really though. And i have a sorta short neck. I want to get Face Framing Layers, with the shortest layer below my chin, and get it cut shoulder length (my hair right now reaches the center of my back). But i don't know about tapered ends. I still need to be able to put my hair in a pony tail, so can't cut it to short. Do you think my haircut will be fine, to make a longer neck, make a less of a circle, illiminate my chin problem, and be able to put it in a pony tail at times?



Getting hair cut for circle face, anyone help?

Yes - long [ more than chin length ] layers, and side swept bangs would be great on you!



With layers, you will need some hair clips [ or bobby pins ] for side pieces to do a ponytail or updo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs