Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New hair cut for problematic hair?

I have medium length brown hair, about 3 inches below my shoulders. It is naturally somewhat wavy, but it is also very heavy, so keeping it curly never works (even with gel or mousse). I usually straighten it, and it is all one length right now. I am thinking about getting it layered, but I can't find any good pictures that I like to show or describe to my hairdresser.



I've also always just had my mom cut my hair, so I don't really have a hairdresser that knows me and my hair.



I have a part in the middle of my scalp (that I trained to be like that), but I am thinking of getting some sort of side bangs.



I really don't like the 'mullet'-ish styles that seem to be so popular right now, and I can't do anything that involves styling because it will fall out (like curling the ends out, etc.)



Does anyone have any suggestions, websites or pictures that they can share with me?



Thank you!



New hair cut for problematic hair?

Sounds like your hair needs to be layered, you'll be shocked at how much weight it takes off your heavy hair and will increase style manageability. It will also help you keep a curl.



This link is a super simple style that looks great on heavy, slightly wavy hair and has a lot of style potential. It's great to spice things up by changing your part, side parts are most flattering on almost all face shapes.



Finding a great hair stylist can be trial and error, ask your girlfriends who they go to and if they can recommend anyone.



Remember that it is hair and it will always grow back.



:) Ask the stylist about great hair products for your type of hair when your in for your cut!



Hairstylist :P



New hair cut for problematic hair?

ask your hairdresser about razoring. there's way that they can thin out your hair... without it looking patchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs