Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

I have really thick hair. It's shoulder length, and I want to get it cut, but no shorter than my chin. I want to get it thinned out too, because it's just really shapeless and when I put it in a ponytail, it doesn't look cute because I just have too much hair, haha.



Does anyone know of any pictures of haircuts that are thinned out and no shorter than chin length? Thanks!



Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

Getting it thinned is a good idea, I have thick hair and it helps a bit. I would just ask your stylist what she thinks, she (he) is a professional, they'll know how to help you.



Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

well if you have a round face(or short) you should leave your hair long to make it look long but if you have a oval shaped face(or long) cut hair chin length!! Also layer and thin it out!! hope this helps!!



Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

I'm sorry I DON'T HAVE ANY PICS BUT WHEN YOU HAVE LAYERS IN UR HAIR IT HELPS (sorry i put all that in caps) thin it out.



Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

Get your hair layered and thinned out



Hair cuts... thinning out my hair?

You can ask the hair stylist to thin your hair after the haircut with a razor type of thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs