Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

I asked this an but gave a broken link so I thought I should ask this again and delete the other as this is important to me. so, I'm 17 and have brown, long, thick, straight hair. I'm thinking of having it cut but I'm not sure of the length and shape. I could have face-framing layers(I think that's what they're called) as I always do and I thought I may have a few layers in the back. I might think of some more extra-ordinary cuts because I'm kinda bored with my hair. I look like this by the way:



http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj165...



I sometimes don't even comb my hair in the mornings as I get up late so it looks messy. they say layers make the hair look messy all the time so maybe it can work good for me lol. what do you think?(sorry for my english I might make mistakes) pictures would be nice, too and thanks for the help. I'd appreciate it if you could be quick cause I'm having it cut tomorrow.



(I hope the link works)



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

try a bob



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

if you go to a good haircutting place(maybe a little pricer but well worth it), they can answer your question better.



depending on your hair type, layers may not look good on you or be good for your hair.



only a stylist can actually see and touch your hair to determine what to do.



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

i would get choppy layers and side bangs. it would look do cute on you here is what i'm talking about



http://www.hairfinder.com/articles2005/l...



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

I would say get the layers they would work if you like the messy look and even when you want to style it or somethign it will look nice too all one length can really just go for one look and thats straight and it will look sloppy if not styles and with the layers it might actually look kinda edgy i would cut about right below your sholders or rigth above with layers i think that will be nice and if you dont like it hair grows back :)



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

try getting your hair thinned rather than just blunt layers.



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

I do agree that you hair is boring but I think you should get a perm to a some style instead of getting layers. I just dont think layers would look nice with your bangs.



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

ok i will tell you about the most stylish and one of the most popular hair styles that is around.



dreadlocks are the coolest hair style around. the only bad thing about getting them is it takes 10 hours to get them put in. the reason it takes so long is because of the process.



______________________________________...



1. part your hair into 1 inch sections and put rubber bands on the roots to keep them parted



2. use a close together toothed metal comb to do a process called backcombing, you start at the scalp and comb the hair towards your head until the whole section of hair is backcombed, and when done your hair will look frizzy like.



3. you the apply the dreadwax from dreadheadhq.com or knotty body dread wax and apply it all through each section of hair and do this in a rolling method. then you palmroll, like rolling play dough



4. repeat everything for each dread lock



5. put wax on the roots of your hair 3 times a week for the next 2-6 months so your hair dreads into the existing lock



**IT IS BEST TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL DO THIS**



4 minutes ago - Edit - Delete



Source(s):



DREADHEADHQ.COM



I RECOMMEND THIS HAIR STYLE TO EVERYBODY!



Gonna have a hair cut tomorrow!!llayers or not-other suggestions?

try layers and longg side bangs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs