Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cut, is this good for me?

Black hair, side-swept bangs, razor cut, 1 inch below the shoulder? I have a round face shape and my hair is somewhat thick. Naturally wavy, so I use SunSilk for straight hair tomake it straight. How does that haircut sound for me?



Hair cut, is this good for me?

i like it...it sounds kinda scene i love scene i was prbably going to do that myself....GOOD LUCK!!



Hair cut, is this good for me?

good



Hair cut, is this good for me?

i really really lieke it



Hair cut, is this good for me?

Very sexy.



Hair cut, is this good for me?

love it!!



Hair cut, is this good for me?

if u like ur hair then don't give it away. but if u want to change it, then first think of a hair style u had desired. but if u are a girl, dont cut it too short. and if u are a boy, don't try to make a lot style and put colours.



Hair cut, is this good for me?

Sounds Chic



Hair cut, is this good for me?

Sound very nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs