Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting hair cut on Tues+have ginger/blonde wavy shoulderlength hair+want something a bit different

I have a round-ish face with high cheekbones.



At the moment, my hair is just above my shoulders and is wavy/curly.



I've had it cut pretty short, but it wasn't really layered properly and just looked a bit stupid.



I quite like the length, but I really want something interesting to be done to it, and at the moment the only idea I have is to have more layers cut in, but I always have that done.



My original hair colour is ginger, but I dyed the entire thing platinum blonde and it's just growing out.



I'm open to any suggestions basically, what would look good and what sort of colours to go for. (I want to dye my hair again, not the entire thing, maybe highlights, I'm not sure)



I also have freckles.



Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm having my hair done on Tuesday =S



Getting hair cut on Tues+have ginger/blonde wavy shoulderlength hair+want something a bit different - HELP?!?!

I would tell your hair dresser to do some dramatic uneven sloppy layers(it sounds badm but it's hot), and then I would go with either a dark blonde dye or light brown for the base, and some cepper or bronze highlights.....good luck.



Getting hair cut on Tues+have ginger/blonde wavy shoulderlength hair+want something a bit different - HELP?!?!

Ask you hair stylist before you make any drastic decisions, but red highlights are the thing to do nowadays. You could do different shades of red: rust colored, brighter red, a dull red, etc. It would really look different if that is the look you want. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs