Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

i'm going to my hair salon place really soon. and i want to get a new hair cut. in this pic, my hair is pulled back. just so that you guys can see what maybe would look good on me. also, maybe...could you tell me if i should wear my hair like....up, down, ect...? thanks sooo much!! :]



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xat3rs%26amp;s...



lets see...my hair is...



- thick. very. it's kinda poofy, but i can get it to calm. lol. :]



- black, with a little bit of highlights. that are fading out.



- my hair is already layered, with emo bangs. :]



How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

shorter style just below the ears and wax those eyebrows.



How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

haha im planning to cut my hair to. maybe you should thin it and cut short layers thats what i got. but i might leave it long layered.. i think you can see my hair here myspace.com/ivanessaa_



How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

hello there, how about you try this fashion http://www.peaches-hair.co.uk/images/uni...



i think its suitable and look nice with you appearance



thanks,



syamsulariff.com



How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

have it layered not pass your shoulders and have a conditioning treatment or some treatment for that so it will not be poofy.



How should i cut my hair? (pics)?

I think just get a bit cut from your bangs and get a shorter haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs