Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair cuts for carrying out Roller sets?

I have logged on to my husbands profile to ask this question



can anyone tell me what the best haircut for medium length roller set hairstyles



as i have just recently had my hair roller set for the first time for years and would like to continue setting my hair on a regular basis as i find that it suits my features better than my straight one length shoulder length hair



I have been told that a layered hair cut is best for roller setting



I am only 42 and dont want to look like a granny,



Hair cuts for carrying out Roller sets?

Go down to your local beauty salon and ask them to help you out



perhaps the "Trudy" look would suit you or maybe a beehive or Bouffant if that is what you want



I would say get some layers cut into your hair and enjoy setting your shoulder length hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs