Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styles and Cuts for Thick Hair.. Any ideas?

I am having my hair cut tomorow i was hoping to find some Ideas of what will make my Thick hair thinner and stay thinner. i have shoulder length hair and i was wondering if Shaggy/Short Layered/Feathered Would make it puff out/thicker or thinner? Or does any one have any websites for styles of thick hair?



Thanks ;]



Hair styles and Cuts for Thick Hair.. Any ideas?

i have pretty thick hair that is longer than shoulder length, i got mine layered and razored quite a lot, my shortest layer is about inches long and my hair is soo thin. but it isnt easy to tie up, needs a lot of clips, but to wear down it needs a lot of straightening(or maybe thats just cos my hairs frizzy and horrible), anyway good luck, make sure you tell the hairdresser exactly what you want cos they never do as you ask, have fun :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs