Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut. Scene hair cut.?

Okayyyy sooo I need to and wanna get a hair cut. I



But I have no clue where to go.



I need the place to be in Illinois and give me a name to ask for when I go. Itll be the typical scene hair cut. Razored, really layered and all that good stuff.



Has to be in Illinois.



I live in the naperville area.



Annnything will help!



If you need my myspace its... myspace.com/atreyu_rocker85



Hair cut. Scene hair cut.?

If you know anyone with similar hair, or people in the "scene," ask them if they know any good stylists or salons. Also, look for a salon around there that specializes in "alternative" hair--dreadlocks, unnatural hair color (blue, pink, green, etc.), whatever. There's a salon here in Michigan that is like that, their site is thrulunaseyes.com. Perhaps you could look there and get a kind of feel for what to look for in your area.



Make sure you know exactly what you want when you go to the salon. Pictures if you can. That way, the stylist doesn't have to guess and there'll be less of a chance that you'll be dissatisfied.



Let me know if you need anymore help :)



myspace.com/breakinthemix

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs