Friday, June 18, 2010

Curly heads please help with hair cut styles!?

ladies with curly hair i need some advise on a new hair cut...i have long curly hair...and im thinking of cutting the hair really short for a change because long hair is getting hard to handle..and it has been shedding a lot lately...what do you guys suggest...i am thinking of cutting it really short perhaps with bangs...any pics for further suggestion will be greatly appreciated...my hair is supper curly..but mostly frm the mid-bottom...not top as much....what do u guys think....



Curly heads please help with hair cut styles!?

I think you should get your hair cut short to maybe just shoulder length. Then because your hair is curly, get it straightened a bit so it's at the stage where it's wavy.



If your hair isn't latered, you could also get it layered as well. That would look really nice with side bangs.



Curly heads please help with hair cut styles!?

Yikes! It sounds like my hair! Please don't cut it too short, the shorter it is, the curlier it is. My hair is a few inches below my shoulders with layers in the front. I wouldn't suggest getting bangs either.



This is my type/color of hair when wet: (it's not me, I just found it on the Internet.)



http://www.freshlookhair.com/members/681...



Actually, that's exactly how my hair looks when wet now that I look at it...



And this is my hair when dry and I put a curl enhancer in it:



http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...



Anyway, you should look online to find people with your hair type. Then, you can see how people look with them. But I wouldn't cut it short...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs