Friday, June 18, 2010

Hairstylists- Thinking of cutting my hair into a pageboy, louise brooks style bob but have some ques

1- Is it becoming a popular hairstyle, or is it still a rare gem?



2- Is there a way to style it so it's more androgynous looking and less feminine if I want to?



3- Is it good for heart/oval shaped faces with relatively high cheekbones?



And any other tips or info on this style is also helpful. Thanks a lot!



Hairstylists- Thinking of cutting my hair into a pageboy, louise brooks style bob but have some questions...?

Although I had to look up who Louise Brooks was, I would say that that style is always in with a little update on the style. Side swept bangs would update the look and be more kind to heart/oval faces with high cheek bones. If you go to a stylist I'm sure they could make it work for you. Look at emo kids or scene peoples cuts and that would give a stylist a better idea of how you want to make the cut more androgynous. Good Luck!



Hairstylists- Thinking of cutting my hair into a pageboy, louise brooks style bob but have some questions...?

That style will always be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs