Friday, June 18, 2010

I know a lot of you reject to the idea of cutting your own hair but...?

I want to do it, I might end up looking like an idiot in the end, but I don't really care.



Any suggestions as to how to make it look as good as possible?



I just want it to be really choppy and only take off a few inches. Nothing completely drastic.



I know a lot of you reject to the idea of cutting your own hair but...?

You want to make sure you have REALLY sharp scissors. Normal house scissors aren't sharp enough, and they'll probably give you split ends. I would suggest calling a professional, but if you're insistent on doing it yourself - I would say do it a little at a time. You can put the hair back on once you've cut it off.



I know a lot of you reject to the idea of cutting your own hair but...?

DO IT! I cut my hair a few months ago and I lovedddd it... I had ppl tell me they liked my hair and then were surprised when I said I cut it myself.... It was this layered style.. and still is cuz I havent cut it yet... I'm not ready to let it go yet, lol... Maybe add side-swept bangs... Anyways, I used barber scissors and this pair of scissors that has shears that are like the teeth on a comb. Look out for those, thye helped wiht the layers a bit... CUT AWAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs