Friday, June 18, 2010

YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

I used 2 have really long hair past my butt until I was 14, my mom let me cut it. I do like long hair, its just not 4 me...its irritates me after having it 4 so long. I am now 23 (me now... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v29/La... , http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v29/La... ) %26amp; have never had my hair past my sholders. 4 some reason its really long right now, its a inch past where my bra connects. I curl it %26amp; its looks good but just for the fact its long, its annoys me. I want 2 go short again but dont want to end up regreting cutting it because I do think its looks not bad. I have a hair apt tomorrow and I want you to chose how I will get it cut. Here are some options, if you dont think any of them suits me link me a pic.



#1 http://www.lugansk.info/wallpapers/celeb...



# http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data...



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

Oh, fun!! Do #1, dramatic haircuts are SO much fun! You'd really look cute with either one, but I say go for the shorter, more dramatic cut. Especially if you've never had hair that short before--it's a liberating feeling! Plus some women tie so much of their femininity and self-esteem up in their hair length, it's awesome to get it the length of it chopped off and realize you're still feminine and cute as hell!



I routinely grow my hair out really long, then cut it to chin length, and everytime I cut it people are shocked, and tell me how much more mature I look (I have a baby face, but I'm 24).



Remember, even if you don't love it, hair grows back!!!



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

the last pic is super cute. add a side part. middle ones are boring.



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

last one MOST DEF =D



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

I'm not sure how you'd look with shorter hair, like in the J. Lo pic. Stick with cute styles like Eva's :)



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

definitely number 2



YOU CHOSE!!! How should I get my hair cut tomorrow?

the second pic would look great!- definitely go with that one. i don't much care for the first one, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs