Friday, June 18, 2010

Any cute in styles to do with my hair? No cutting.?

i want to know how to do the lil puff just something cute in style i can do with my hair instead of just down. my hair is 5 inches below my shoulder and i have side bangs my hair is also layered. im tird of my plain hair down look so boring. step my step ways? pics ideas my hair is soo plain.



Any cute in styles to do with my hair? No cutting.?

I am a hairdresser and my clients (and me too) use Sophisticates Hair magazine. You can get them from Walmart, the supermarket, and the drug store. They have pictures, tips, and step-by-step at home styles. I hope this helped!



Any cute in styles to do with my hair? No cutting.?

Well, you're right about kicking that boring plain hair out the door.



This season is all about volume! The hair industry has been ahead of the game from the start of the year preparing for the big tresses that everyone's going to be craving.



So, I would suggest a Lolita hairstyle. It's very cute but sophisticated, modern yet classic, and full of volume.



About two inches from your hairline, you'll want to backcomb/tease half inch sections to create volume at the crown of your head. Then, take one inch of the hair that was left at the hairline and smooth that over all of your teased hair and pin it at the back. You can top of the hairstyle by smoothing and loosely curling any remaining tresses at the hairline or the back of your head. And for the big finish, secure a fashionable ribbon around the style.



It's a super simple style! Check out this picture for an idea of what i'm talking about.



http://www.outlooksforhair.com/Trend.asp...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs