Friday, June 18, 2010

How do I cut my hair for a double mohawk?

My hair is relatively long, ill provide a picture if needed, but I want to turn it into a double mohawk for the football season, bout 3-4 inches all around my head. Any tips as to how i cut the hair around it? What should I say if i were to go into a hair cutting place and want them to do it for me?



How do I cut my hair for a double mohawk?

By a double mohawk, do you mean a bi-hawk? Like with 2 mohawks, and bald in the CENTER?



You probably should get that done for the first time at a shop, provide a picture.



Bihawk:



http://media.www.theeagleonline.com/medi...



To trim it, you need 2 mirrors or a friend.



(preferably not too good of a friend ;) they'll cut it wrong just to be funny)



Or do you mean a mohawk that would look like THIS from the top: +



How do I cut my hair for a double mohawk?

If you want to see how the hair came out, let me know. I like it a lot. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs