Friday, June 18, 2010

At home hair cut - long sideswept bangs?

How do I go about cutting my hair for the long sideswept bang look? Right now my hair is all one length and about 5 inches past my shoulders.



At home hair cut - long sideswept bangs?

DO NOT do it yourself!!!! unless you are used to doing it yourself, you should go to a stylist that can show you how and then you can repeat what he/she did at home



At home hair cut - long sideswept bangs?

I do this all the time. Depending on which way you want them to fall cut from top of bang to be area down on an angle, but just brush cut the hair and glide the scissors down on the angle - do as many times as you need to, to get the right look and only start as high as you want the shortest piece to be.



At home hair cut - long sideswept bangs?

You can always, ALWAYS tell when it's a home job.



I have never seen a good home job.



Go to the hair dressers it's cheap and looks so much better.



There's nothing worse than a bad hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs