Friday, June 18, 2010

Searching for a master stylist in a top nyc salon that is exceptionally good with cutting curly/ wav

I'm searching for a master stylist in a top nyc salon that is exceptionally good with cutting curly/ wavy hair creatively (have an assymetrical flare) and also someone who can cut great assymetrical bangs. I want someone who dry cuts as well. I've been going to vidal sassoon, but have not been that satisfied as of lately and am getting fustrated. I would like to see someone who is vidal sassoon trained however. If anyone can give me a recommendation, I would greatly appreciate it .



Searching for a master stylist in a top nyc salon that is exceptionally good with cutting curly/ wavy hair cr?

Quidad salon. Visit their site at quidad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs