Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can the MOE/schools stop cutting students hair !?

i really hate my hair after being cutted. i mean, it is 21st century ! i used to love to go to out but now, you can hardly see me outside because i really hates my hair ! my hair is so short ! teacher force us to cut our hair every month ! i am not afraid if any of CHAI CHEE SECONDARY SCHOOL teachers/principal/whatever sees this message. even 1cm below my eyebrown, my teachers ( Mr Azhar/Ms Lim/etc...) will sent a barber to cut my hair. I HATE IT !!!!!!!



Can the MOE/schools stop cutting students hair !?

Its a simple thing, so they will catch you if you cheat or lose attention.



Can the MOE/schools stop cutting students hair !?

Simple... you cut yourself but always remember do not cut too much of your hair, cut a little bit... This solution isn't the best... The best solution is to go to barber and tell them what you want and what you do not want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs