Thursday, November 26, 2009

I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you thin

When we met my hair was past my waistline and very wavy.He loved it told me over and over how he found that attractive and how his previous ex would cut her hair and he didn't find her attractive afterwards.



I've been gradually cutting it shorted and he was not liking it but I had a lot of damaged hair due to highlighting and bleaching my hair to achieve a caramel golden look. I wanted to start over and let my hair to grow in healthy.



This past week I cut it pretty short like Kelly Osbourne. My face is round and although I hear many times that round faces are not complimented with short hair I think otherwise.



It was a new look for me the shortest ever and I was really liking it. I glammed myself up to show him this new rocking du knowing he may not like it and got the reaction I was so hoping not to get.



Now I'm wondering will he now look at women with longer hair and desire them I mean really desire them because he has well this me?



I felt I needed change? We don't agree =-(



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

Your going through some major changes in your life personally. Your at an age where this is common. You want to rediscover you and life. To me it almost sounds like your trying to change yourself but you really want to change something else. For a minute forget what he thinks. What do YOU want to do? Where do you want to be? If you did look exactly the way you wanted hair weight and all would you be happy?



It takes two to create a gap. What do you not say to him? Are you walking by him wanting to say something and you dont?



You need to let him know whats going on in your head. Guys dont read minds and they suck at figuring out whats wrong with us. Females feel 5x more emotion then men. So you have to communicate. Its hard to say because your afraid he will feel the same way. Either way this issue stems farther than just cutting your hair to prove independence.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

You did it because you wanted to feel like he couldn't control you. You did it to assert yourself. You did it with no regards to how he felt. Why don't you just shave your head?



If he is like most men and likes long hair, then he will find you less attractive. If you don't care (and all indications are that you don't) then not much will change.



You got the reaction you were hoping not to get, but you KNEW you were going to get it. If he shaved his head, or got a tattoo, or something - without caring about your objections, what does that say to you? You'd be calling him a jerk.



NOW if he can't stay faithful to you that's another matter. Oh by the way - he always has and always will check out other women. That doesn't mean anything. Your hair could be 20 feet long and he would.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

He will get used to it.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

ballhair!



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

i did that once.......i needed to be ME!!! My hair grows fast and i felt better about myself



Let it be..he will get over it



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

Put a stimpulation on him and give him a taste of his own medicine.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

If you are worried about your husband straying from your marriage b/c of the length of your hair...? Okay. Tell him that you wanted to see what you looked like with shorter hair and that you are going to let it grow out again, but not as long as before. I would invite him to the salon so that he can comment on the length etc. In the end, if the only thing that is attracting your husband is your hair, you should leave. He is not in love with you, but your hair.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

It's your hair. If you like it then who cares what everybody else thinks. He shouldn't be less attracted to you just because you cut your hair. I mean, if he's less attracted to you because you cut your hair then what will happen when you get older or gain a little bit of weight. Not the kind of guy you would want to be with anyways.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

I hate short hair too. I hope you take vitamins it will help you grow it back faster.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

Bollocks to him then.



Its your hair.



I had long hair when I met my husband, its now chin length and he loves me just the same.



Your husband has the problem.



If he leaves you for someone with long hair, then so be it....not much of a man anyway!!



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

We dont get all huffy when they cut their hair, why the gotta be like that to us!?



He'll get over it. It's you he feel in love with, not your hair. Looking at other girls is inevitable, but it doesnt mean he loves or wants to be with them. He chose you, out of everyone in the world. Thats got to mean something right?



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

Hair grows back,darling.So,nothing much to worry about.If you really care for your hubby's likings,then keep your hair long and wavy as before.If not,then keep it the way you like it and don't get jealous if you find him staring at some one with long hair.If he loves you,he won't cheat on you.



Don't colour and bleach your hair unnecessarily.It causes damage.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

If you like pick up trucks and you went out and found yourself a pick up truck that you loved, how would you feel if one day you looked out in the driveway to see the truck had changed into a sports car.



I am not suggesting that you cannot change your looks but know that it comes with the cost of disapointing your husband. I have been on here long enough to know that LOTS of women are more than happy to disapoint their husband.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

He told you that he liked your hair long and you cut it anyway. The only conclusion he can possibly come to is that you don't care what he thinks.



You felt you needed a change. Are you planning on changing husbands? He could easily draw that same conclusion.



He liked the old you, and you have made it quite clear to him that you don't care what he likes. Then there's probably no reason for him to care about what you like.



You two have a lot to talk about besides your hair.



I got my hair cut short this week. My hubby doesn't find short hair attractive. Why do you think I did this?

I'm sure you want to grow it long again and he, a male does not realize women can put so much effort in their hair to make it perfect or so different that at times we wound up damaging it because of chemicals. I bet you want to grow real long again and like you said, start if off healthy, I don't understand why your husband won't compromise and try to understand the reason you decided to cut it short.



I think the issues go past you cutting your hair and you two should really go to counseling. Or you can both agree to go each other separate ways because this guy doesn't appreciate you and isn't looking beyond your looks. Also you really like your short new do so I say the hell to what he says, love your new look and if he is seriously getting pissed off to the point that your marriage is on the rocks because of your hair alone, you should reconsider being with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs