Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm thinking of getting hair bangs, how can i tell if the bangs will look good on me WITHOUT cu

Are there any FREE websites to see what the bangs will look like. Or is there a certain head/face size/look that bangs will look best on?? Any help will be appricated, thx in advance!



P.S If i do decide to get bangs, how do i cut my hair so the bangs will look right and last without getting split apart? Thx again in advance!



I'm thinking of getting hair bangs, how can i tell if the bangs will look good on me WITHOUT cutting my hair??

do you mean striaght across bangs? either way whichever kind of bangs you want its easy to test what it will look like. with straight across bangs pull the hair forward and bend it back upwards so that it looks like your hair is that length. to test side bangs just take long hair from one side and pull it across your forehead and then pin it and pull it down so that it looks like its swooping. side bangs look great on most people as long as they are done correctly and straight across bangs only looks good on people with a long, oval face shape.



I'm thinking of getting hair bangs, how can i tell if the bangs will look good on me WITHOUT cutting my hair??

well, there are a lot of websites that have virtual hair style make overs. it lets you upload a photo of yourself and add different types of hair cuts and hair styles. it is fun when you are just bored and when you are experimenting a hair style.



One good web site for this is:



http://www.makeoversolutions.com/index.p...



I'm thinking of getting hair bangs, how can i tell if the bangs will look good on me WITHOUT cutting my hair??

Ugh. I hate those sites. It all depends on your face shape.



Once you know your face shape, then you can already determine if something will look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs