Sunday, November 29, 2009

When should u cut your hair?

Im 40 going on 27! lol. Iam 5ft 2 inches tall and weigh 102 lbs. My hubby says he'll whoop my butt if I ever cut my hair- it is well past my butt. I just noticed OH MY GOD 3 gray hairs and I do not want to ruin and dry out my hair by having to color it all the time which only leaves hair cutting! I do love my hair also. But it seems like all OLD gals have short hair and blue hair! lol. Advice?



When should u cut your hair?

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't, I repeat, DO NOT dye your hair! If it's healthy enough to have that long, dying it will ruin it, as you said. And don't cut it! Take pride in your hair! You've obviously cared for it to have it that long, so don't ruin it now. And you are not an "OLD gal" so don't even THINK it! If you are so terribly concerned about those three grey hairs, pull them out. You will go grey eventually, everyone does, but don't worry about it. Your hair is healthy, so it should grey gracefully and beautifully!



When should u cut your hair?

save your hair...



It is beautiful in length, as well in sight I bet.



once you start to color hair you have to keep doing it to play catch up with all the gray's.



I'm a strawberry blonde who doesn't have to worry about graying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs