Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tutorials on cutting your own hair?

I have had my hair the same way for a long time now and it doesn't match my style any more. My hair is about 18 inches long (not very thick) in a side parting with a side swept fringe, quite ordinary for me nowadays. I'm planning on cutting my own hair tonight or tomorrow, thinking of having a fringe, for a change, but I don't know yet. Are there any tutorials out there for cutting/styling your own hair? I found a few but everything I have seen is either old fashioned or very 'safe', I'm looking for something more bold/striking.



Tutorials on cutting your own hair?

Here are a lot of websites.



http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...



I cut my hair before. But that's just when I decided to make my own bangs. I cut my hair DRY... because that's what it will look like in reality... not when it's wet. That's just me though.



I suggest going to get it cut professionally just to be sure. I think your hair is worth $10-$20 ....



Tutorials on cutting your own hair?

Don't ....go to a salon.... They will give you bold/striking and beautiful ~~



Merry Christmas ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs