Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair cut help, please?!?!?

I'm cutting my boyfriends hair, it's fine in the front, but in the back it's starting to become a mullet. I just need to know how to cut the back and maybe trim the front part. If anyone can give me some tips, I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks!



Hair cut help, please?!?!?

I'd recommend getting out the clippers. Buzz buzz. Seriously, if you've never cut someone's hair before, the one inch gaurd is your friend. If you don't have shears, use your index and middle fingers as guides, cause you're gonna have to eyeball it.



Hair cut help, please?!?!?

Oh no! LOL



Do you have clippers? You'll need to look online at some hairstyles to maybe figure out what you are doing wrong. It's very hard to give advice when we can't see and aren't there with you!



If worst comes to worst you will just have to cut the top so that it is the same length as the back and sides. Don't worry if he grumbles about it, as long as it looks presentable then its all okay. Then in a couple of months when it grows back a bit send him to the hairdressers - its only $14 at my local salon for a mens haircut! Plus then you won't have to stress so much and that is definately worth the cost of someone ELSE cutting it in my opinion.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs