Thursday, November 26, 2009

Different Ways To Cut Hair...Help!?

Okay, well I have LONG wavy hair and I know what type of cut I want, but I just dont know HOW the stylist should cut it. Like razor vs. scissors. I am gonna get medium length layers while keeping my longer layers underneath.



I heard that razors are bad for your hair...and they cause split ends and make hair frizzy, is that true?



So then I heard about a "point cut" would that be good for my hair or not?



Any other types of hair cutting?



Different Ways To Cut Hair...Help!?

Find a hairstylist who specializes in hair like yours and take some pics of ideas you have when you go for your appointment. Discuss with them how and what to do. Razors are not bad if expertly used and do not give frizzy ends. But let the expert help you get what you want. You don't want to tell them what to use, just what you want. Then it will turn out great. Good Luck.



Different Ways To Cut Hair...Help!?

Don't cut your hair. Wear a wig if you want short hair.If you cut your hair you might think (whe everyone wants long hair) 'Why did i cut it?' people with long hair can do any style that short-hair people can do, but short haired can't d what long haired people can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs