Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cutting my hair, what should I do?

I have long plain hair and I want to cut it, myself, I know i might mess it up but i need some tips on how, what I need, and style advice,



Dont tell me not to, I have heard that enough, If i screw up bad enough I will go to a salon



Thanks



Cutting my hair, what should I do?

to make it easier put it in pig tails. i think u should cut it shoulder length in layers. curl it . to keep it curly curl it or when you take a shower put it into 2 tight piggy braids and sleep in them for a nice wave and knotless shine in the morning



good luck



you need scissors, jk



pig tails



mirror



hope



Cutting my hair, what should I do?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs