Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

So I scheduled an appointment today to get my hair cut next week. I was interested in getting a "bob" like cut that is longer in the front, and possibly bangs. And now i'm having second thoughts about cutting my hair. I'm afraid it won't look good on me/fit my face and I've had long hair for YEARS so i might just be scared of a big change like that. I just thought i'd ask here to get some input. My friends don't have much! Anyways, heres a link



%26lt;a href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums... target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



....i still can't see myself with short hair!



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

do a virtual makeover first so that there won't be any regrets. I am sure most salons have them.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

I guess. If you cut it short you would look like that chick from Party of Five.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

If your not so sure but what a difference cut it up to your shoulders or a bit below or above and see if you like it if you do get it shorter,i believe it's called a pob? like victoria beckham?



anyway give that a go.With the fringe in mind i'd say go for it,fringes are great just dont go to short or blunt.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

Wow... you're beautiful!



I don't think you should get a bob. It won't frame your face.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

WHY NOT CUT A LITTLE AT A TIME ?



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

Start cutting it (if you want to) by the bottom little by little until u find the length u like!!



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

OH MY GOD. You'd look really, really good with a bob like Victoria Beckham's. Long in the front but short in the back. If her hair is too short, then you should look at pictures of Rihanna or Paris Hilton when they had that style. Theirs were a bit longer.



I'd suggest that you get the bob but also to dye your hair a darker brown. I think it'd suit you and the new haircut better than the color you have now.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

you're so pretty.. don't bob your hair!! never ever. you're face is long and lean, therefore bob won't match. you're hair is beautiful.



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

ew.... no long hair is SOOOOO much hotter



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

no ur hair is beautifull and if u cut it u wont have long hair for a while plus u cant realyy do to many hair styls with short hair



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

go to the saloon for suitable advice



Should I cut my hair?! (pic)?

NOOOO if u did that dont get a bob get like a rhianna hair cut its like a bob but it has one side longer then the other but i personally think u shouldnt cut ur hair short because it would make u look weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs