Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american ha

Okay, Im an african american female and have been wanting layers for a while but im a little cautious about who's in my hair. I usually go to Black owned salons but they havent really been giving me the works on what i want. JCPenny has a beauty salon but im kinda wondering, can someone white work with such coarse (African American) hair as mine? If so, that would be wonderful and save me time and money. Any suggestions?



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

Hi there,



I have been a hairdresser for 16 years and for 5 years worked at JCPenney's and I have to tell you that they are very well trained when it comes to different styles and techiques. I think you would be safe going there, just be sure to ask for a "master stylest" and you should be in good shape. As for the part about white people able to work on African American hair, yes they can. Your type of hair is very course but can be very fragile to work with. If you want layers, make sure they cut your hair dry so you get a better effect. I hope this helps....................



PS. This is my friends log in and I saw this so I thought I would reply.



Claasy6



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

When people say that they've been 'trained' on black, they usually mean a mannequin or a model whose hair is somewhat straight. Ask your potential stylist - have you worked with black hair and, if you have, what kind of texture? From experience, I would do a lot of asking. Report It



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

Girl hair is hair to a certain extent almost tried them out myself but from experience ask them what they can or cant do. And you know what you want from them just ask them flat out ..how do you finish my hair (there IS a cost to drying and styling ..yea I know a lil strange). Get the full cost and if it sounds like they can you go for it. The products is not the issue it's the stlying at the end!



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

Well White People should help you and do you're hair and there shouldn't be any thing that says African american people can't get there hair cut. So i think you're fine for going to JCPenny



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

i guess you can go there! y not?



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

Hair is most definitely not just hair! I am a white woman with very curly thick hair.



I would not go to JCPenny if I were you, it is better to spend more and go less often. I went to JCP one time and they literally cut my hair shorter 4 inches on one side. You couldn't tell when it was dry because my hair is so curly but when it was wet and combed out it was 4 inches shorter, I measured it! I couldn't get my hair to do right the whole time I went to this salon!



I know white women can fix black hair because my sister had a friend she went to school that would only go to white women. She said they pulled a lot less and took more time with her. Just try a more expensive salon with a classier clientele, you will be glad and it will save you money in the end because you can go less!



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

I went to beauty school and I am white. We were trained to work on african american hair as well as white people's hair. Most cosmetologist have training or they wouldn't be able to get their liscense. It might not be their expertice, so I would call and ask the salon if they have someone that can do your hair and explain to them you fears. I have been to JcPenny they do a pretty good job. But remember it's not the name that makes a good salon its the stylist. If you call and they don't have anyone to do it try McRae's or Regis salon or even Trade secrets.



Does JCPenny beauty salon do a great job at cutting hair and can white people do african american hair?

well i seen a couple of shows on TV where white people did black people hair including layers and they did a good job,,,,,i believe when they go to beauty school they are trained to do both kinds of hair so im pretty sure they can hook you up w/some layers......ask around maybe if you see someone w/layers in their hair ask them who cut your hair and get the stylist name and number....i thinks its better to see what the stylist can do before letting them get into your hair....i just got my hair cut in layers and i didn't have a stylist to begin with i asked a around got good feedback and i got a cute layered cut....so ask around you'll be surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs